Welcome to THE VW CAMPER FORUM
Sign in Create Account

Not a member yet? Why not?
Guests need to register to view our forum.
It only takes a minute and is totally free!
Why not sign up today and start meeting our community.

My t5

Offline Dazvw

Hi thought I would put a picture on of my van to see if it works

Offline Phil

She's a stunner Daz

Offline Dazvw

(01-02-2015, 01:22 AM)Phil Wrote: She's a stunner Daz

Cheers phill

Offline tuzza123

(01-02-2015, 01:20 AM)Dazvw Wrote: Hi thought I would put a picture on of my van to see if it works

Nice looking van where was this photo taken I have a feeling i know that place.??

Offline Dazvw

(01-02-2015, 10:29 AM)tuzza123 Wrote:
(01-02-2015, 01:20 AM)Dazvw Wrote: Hi thought I would put a picture on of my van to see if it works

Nice looking van where was this photo taken I have a feeling i know that place.??

Cheers it's load pot hill Lake District near POOLEY bridge

Offline nickjimbo

Nice van Daz Wink is it a face lift or a newish van? Smile

Offline Dazvw

(02-02-2015, 06:51 PM)nickjimbo Wrote: Nice van Daz Wink is it a face lift or a newish van? Smile

Cheers it's a face lift done the rear bumper has well and sportsline rear lights.what van do you have

Offline nickjimbo

Looks great mate Wink I've got a T5 As well pre face lift. Used to have a T25 Syncro their some pictures on here somewhere Smile

Offline Kernow

Lovely motor! Smile

Offline nickjimbo

Thanks Smile