Welcome to THE VW CAMPER FORUM
Sign in Create Account

Not a member yet? Why not?
Guests need to register to view our forum.
It only takes a minute and is totally free!
Why not sign up today and start meeting our community.

Newbie looking for advice

Offline Wing73

hi all. Hoping to take receipt of my new T5 later this week. Any good drive away awning recommendations? Also front n rear parking cams?
Thanks in advanced

Offline Kevin Paris

(16-01-2018, 12:29 AM)Wing73 Wrote: hi all. Hoping to take receipt of my new T5 later this week. Any good drive away awning recommendations? Also front n rear parking cams?
Thanks in advanced

Pity you didn’t get any replies! I was hoping to pickup some advice from this. Did you find one?
Cheers 
Kevin

Offline YCLeisure

There are a few on the market, Kampa and Dorema do some specific models. Have a look at the Quick and Easy drive away by Dorema.

Possibly Related Threads...
11-07-2019, 10:24 AM
Last Post: schmarx
Heart Newbie Started by Gyllybus
0 Replies - 931 Views
03-07-2019, 11:27 PM
Last Post: Gyllybus
  Camper newbie needs help Started by Pedro73
1 Replies - 1,401 Views
03-05-2019, 04:42 PM
Last Post: banjoman
15-03-2019, 09:31 PM