Welcome to THE VW CAMPER FORUM
Sign in Create Account

Not a member yet? Why not?
Guests need to register to view our forum.
It only takes a minute and is totally free!
Why not sign up today and start meeting our community.

Bohemivan Mk 1 - T25 bus turned into a modular campervan

Offline BohemiVan

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2017, 11:07 PM by BohemiVan.)

We did everything ourselves apart from making the curtains and fitting the radio. We made new wall and ceiling cards, installed insulation material, did some re-spraying, built an overhead locker, built a kitchen unit, fitted a subfloor, squared off the raised back area to form a seat and most of the bed platform, laid vinyl, fitted Silent Gliss curtain track, installed a 30w solar system for the lights, installed LED touch sensitive spotlights and sourced soft furnishings.

We've had one sleepover in it so far and the mattress stayed inflated all night and was very comfortable.

We have some more things to do....fit a roof rack, fit a water tank onto the roof rack to feed sink and outside shower, make a table to eat at, equip the kitchen better.

Hope you like it.

Hannah & Lottie.
Campervan mania bordering on the bohemian.  [url=http://www.bohemivan.com]www.bohemivan.com[/url]

Offline CalvinEric

Really love the idea, i am always found of these type of things, traveling is the most interesting thing in this world, i would love to do this for sure, can i hire this type of camping caravan on rent?

Possibly Related Threads...
09-11-2017, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Effective Campervans